The creation of fibre composite designs is extremely complex but at the same time it offers the designer a multitude of options for component design that can be precisely tailored to the requirements.
Our challenge is to develop holistic and economic designs that are matched to our customers’ capabilities.
We view design not only through fibre composite tinted glasses. Fibre composite design certainly offers many unique advantages, but not necessarily for every application. Your advantage in working together with us is that we have a free choice of materials and will also consider metallic or hybrid structures.
Component development ● Functional integration ● Analytical laminate calculation ● FE structural analysis
The construction and quality of a mould defines not only the characteristics of the component surface but also has a significant influence on the complete component manufacturing process. Working closely with our partners in mould construction, we are continuously developing mould construction strategies for different application areas.
Form follows function
We offer guidance with the selection of the mould construction process, develop tailor-made mould concepts for your application and create the required documents for manufacturing.
Infusion features & mould edge creation ● fibretemp®-mould heating ● high precision direct-tooling ● out-of-autoclave moulds
As a leading engineering services provider we test new materials and verify their properties ourselves before we use them in calculations. Since 2012 we offer the following testing services to our clients:
DSC analysis per ISO 11357-1
● determination of the glass transition temperature of thermosetting plastics
● Quality assurance
● In situ measurement of the curing progression for thermosetting plastic matrix materials
Tensile, compression and shear tests
● comparison of designed/as built laminate properties
● collection of material properties
Guidance and training
● Manufacturing technology
● Production layout
● Tender specification
● Optimisation potential analysis
● Do you need a short-notice assessment of the quality of a design or a structural calculation? We would be delighted to hear from you!
● Fibre composite processing and repair
● Infusion techniques, planning and setup
● Fabrication of fibretemp® carbon fibre heating fields
In collaboration with our longstanding partners, we offer one stop solutions and arrange direct contact to highly qualified companies we trust.
Product design ● Mould construction ● Component manufacturing ● Surface enhancement ● Comprehensive material and prototype testing